Friday, March 28, 2008
Ingredients: (makes 12)
Plain chocolate 125 g
Butter 10 g
Rum 30 ml
Shredded coconut 50 g
Cake crumbs 100 g
Icing sugar 120 g
Drinking chocolate 30 g
· Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a bowl with the butter. Melt it on double boiler and stir until combine.
· Mix rum into the chocolate.
· Stir in the shredded coconut and, cake crumbs and 2/3 of the icing sugar. Stir until combined.
· Add a little extra rum if the mixture is stiff.
· Roll the mixture into small balls and place them on a sheet of baking parchment. Chill until firm.
· Sieve the remaining icing sugar and drinking chocolate into large plates, roll half of the balls in the \icing sugar and half into drinking chocolate.
· Chill in the refrigerator.
Posted by kumarsonal at Friday, March 28, 2008