Mai learned it from her colleague & tried it out at home, one of the basic n easiest recipe which anyone can prepare.......
It blend well with any food veg or non-veg.
It can be used as the sandwich filling with spicy mint chutney & it taste great......
so here is the two in one recipe carrot koshimbir which generally used as an accompaniment for meal & can be used as sandwich filling
Ingredients (4 serving)
Carrots 1 no medium size
green chili 1 no
roasted peanuts 20 gm
chopped coriander 2 tbsp
salt to taste
lemon juice 2 tsp
curry leaves few
mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- peel and grate the carrot.
- add finely chop chili n coriander to it.
- crush the roasted peanut & add.
- prepare tempering, heat oil add mustard seeds when crackle add the crushed curry leaves n pour on the grated carrot.
- add salt & lemon juice n mix well.
- ready to serve