I AM A


vote for me

Contributors

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Love for food...............

The first thing which comes into my mind as soon as i wake up is what's new I'm going to have today.....

Its not that I just think about eating but its my want to try out new things & learn something new about cooking each & every time I get chance....

Food, different types of ingredients, varieties of vegetable & fruits, different types of meats, their photaography & many more such things are so exciting that i can't leave it.... For such interesting stuff i never think twice, I'll buy books about such stuff, ll purchase such ingredients & try out new things,,,,,

My first love is cooking, when i was a kid of around 12, from then only I used to watch the cookery shows, I tried to immitate the same dishes,,,, my family members always encouraged me to opt for culinary arts as a proffession, which i did.... but we cant predict life, it will throw us any where, about which we never ever thought in our dreams too....

Never mind, now me trying to adjust with the new job, but every day i get up with the thought that I can't leave my interest like this, so trying to make sure that I should not forget my skills & loose interest for the food...

Recently, or more accurately, yesterday only my best friend started her new venture, "Al dente", the pasta delivery business. It is so amazing if u see its pamflet you will understand how appetising it is????

Her venture is again taking out my urge which I hide somewhere below all the responsibilities...
Its great to see that your friends having the same dreams as you are & they are trying to fullfill it. Making a dream come true is a very tough task... I feel proud about my friends that they are doing so... Will also do so soon....

My love for food never ever allows me to rest, it will always encourage me to do something new & make my dreams come true.....

I wish that, my dream will come to reality soon.......

Hope that, that soon will come really soon...........................

2 comments:

Anjali said...

Very very soon... Many a times we dont realise that even though we see are friends fulfilling their dreams... We do have a very strong part to play in it... Atleast i can say this with the utmost truth that i got the confidence to do this only because of you...

And anytime ever really ever.. if u ever decide to venture into a business pls think of me first... a partner like u and nobody can stop us...

Denise said...

Good stuff here. Happy holidays to your and all your blog readers!