I AM A


vote for me

Contributors

Friday, January 18, 2013

Karivepaku Kodi Fry (Curry Leaves Chicken Fry)

This is my own recipe. This is the easiest non-veg dish,  ppl who think making good non-veg is difficult can definitely try out this..
This dish is dedicated to my OCC Guest house friends for whom I prepared it.
The best comment on this dish I received from my friend Satyajit Jena who doesn't like to eat chicken, He said," this the best chicken prep I ever had & if chicken going to taste like this he will regularly have it."
& the second very imp comment was from my MOM (the best chef of everyone life, who taught us the basics of everything), "U have started preparing good non-veg & this is the second best chicken dish after chicken pakoda u have ever made".
I wanted to give some good name for this dish, so thought lets use Telgu words as it is invented in AP.
Hope you will like it.
Leave the comment for further enhancement on the dish..

Ingredient
Chicken
Ginger Garlic Paste
Turmeric powder
Red Chill powder
Salt
Yogurt / Curd
Green Chilies
Curry Leaves
Oil


Method
  • Marinate chicken pieces (boneless / with bones) with ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder & salt.
  • Add little yogurt in marination, to just get layer on the meat. keep it aside for 15 mins.
  • Cook the marinated chicken on slow flame till it get cooked without addition of any other ingredients.
  • Remove all liquid from the chicken & keep aside for making curry.
  • Cut generous amount of green chilies length wise.
  • Heat oil in pan add green chilies & lots of curry leaves, fry till curry leaves gets crispy.
  • Add cooked chicken pieces into it, mix well & cook for some more time till all flaour get infused in the chicken.
  • & the easy chicken fry recipe is ready to serve.. 

Note: I have tried same prep method with Mutton, which also taste excellent..

No comments: