Saturday, May 31, 2008
French beans 450 gm
Onions 50 gm
Green chilies 5 no
Mustard seeds 2 tsp
Oil 30 ml
Fresh coconut 50 gm
Salt to taste
Curry leaves 10-15 no
• Slice, wash and string beans.
• Chop onion and green chilies.
• Heat oil, add mustard seeds, when crackle add chopped onion, green chilies
and curry leaves and saute.
• Add sliced beans, salt and enough water to cook.
• Cook till beans are done and all water has evaporated.
• Add grated coconut and cook for a minute, stir well & serve hot.
Posted by kumarsonal at Saturday, May 31, 2008