Rjama chawal, yesterday it was my dinner.
Yesterday when i was having chat with my friend, she asked me what you had in dinner, when i told her Rajma chawal she asked me how to prepare it.
So i thought lets write about it.
It is one of the very very easy dish which any one can prepare. What we have to do is to prepare rice n keep aside, prepare rajama n mix it with the rice n rajma rice is ready to eat. This preparation doesn't require onion, tomato, ginger & garlic. I like it this way only, but we can prepare it with all these ingredients also.....
This preparation is ideal for person who doesn't eat root....
Rajma (Kidney beans) soaked for 6-7 hrs
Oil for tempering
Red chili powder
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves chopped
- Cook the saoked kidney beans in pressure cooker, till well done.
- Coarsely mash the cooked kidney beans.
- Heat oil in pan for tempering.
- Add mustard seed, when start krackling add cumin seeds & other spices.
- Add cooked kideny beans & cook for 5 mins.
- Add coriander leaves, rajma is ready.
- Mix rajma with cooked rice n serve....