I has been long time that i wrote any thing,,,, but this time i'll write which i tried in last week. Me n my friend Kalyan both love fish very much n that day we desperately wanted to have fish fry...
I was always telling him that in Kokan region u'll find very good rawa fish fry.... So we thought lets try it today......
You can try it with any fish... but single bone fish is always better.... it can be done in both the ways, tawa fry as well as deep fry also, both taste great...........
Ginger & Garlic paste
Green chillies paste or Red chilly powder
Oil for frying
- Marinate the cleaned n wash fist with all the spices, pastes, lemon juice n salt.
- Keep the marinated fish aside for 20-30 mins.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Take rawa in plate, put fish slice n coat gently with rawa from all side.
- Remove excess rawa from slice by gentle shake to slice.
- Fry in hot oil till get golden brown color.
- Texture of the fish will be crispy from out due to rawa n most n soft from inside.
- Serve hot with sliced onions n lemon wedges.