I AM A


vote for me

Contributors

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Banana Pistachio Muffins

Banana cake is one of my favorite one. I had it first time in my while appearing for My campus interview @ Chanceory Pavillion, five star Property in Bangalore. I liked it alot. I think because of the love for the cake I got Selected there as MT for kitchen.
Here i'm going to give my version of Banana cake recipe with little twist of small cup cakes with pistachios ... 


Ingredients: 
4 Bananas (ripe ones)
Pistachio 20 nos
Refined Flour (maida) 200 gms
Sugar 70 Gms
Milk 70 ml
Fat (dalda/butter/ghee) 70 ml
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Baking soda 1/4 tsp

Method:

  • Mash banana's, mix well with sugar & milk.
  • Mix baking powder, baking soda & refined flour & sieve is properly.
  • Preheat Oven @ 180 degree.
  • Melt fat & add into banana mix and mix well.
  • Add refined flour to the banana mix & stir well.
  • Add chopped pistachios into the mix & keep some for garnish. 
  • Line up the Muffin cups in the tray, & add spoon full of mix into it.
  • Garnish with chopped pistachio & bake @ 180 degree for 25 mins.
  • Check whether product is cook or not by putting knife into it, & its come out clean.
  • Have it whenever you want, always taste better if microwaved for 30 sec before having. 





No comments: