Here i'm going to give my version of Banana cake recipe with little twist of small cup cakes with pistachios ...
4 Bananas (ripe ones)
Pistachio 20 nos
Refined Flour (maida) 200 gms
Sugar 70 Gms
Milk 70 ml
Fat (dalda/butter/ghee) 70 ml
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Baking soda 1/4 tsp
- Mash banana's, mix well with sugar & milk.
- Mix baking powder, baking soda & refined flour & sieve is properly.
- Preheat Oven @ 180 degree.
- Melt fat & add into banana mix and mix well.
- Add refined flour to the banana mix & stir well.
- Add chopped pistachios into the mix & keep some for garnish.
- Line up the Muffin cups in the tray, & add spoon full of mix into it.
- Garnish with chopped pistachio & bake @ 180 degree for 25 mins.
- Check whether product is cook or not by putting knife into it, & its come out clean.
- Have it whenever you want, always taste better if microwaved for 30 sec before having.